Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fall is coming

Hello my crafty friends,
Today's card is for the challenge over at Give a crafter a cookie. Be sure to stop by for more fall inspiration by our talented DT. The children images are from Stitchy Bear Stamps. I used the Silhouette Cameo to print and cut them as well as the leaves on the bottom to add more dimension. The sentiment is a stamp from a Stampedious set in my stash. I used the tree embossing folder by Darice and colored it with my Chameleon markers. When you open the card the debossed side of the tree is also colored because the markers bleed through the paper. It was a pleasant surprise effect and I may do that again "on purpose" for another project.  Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. Follow me along as I will be attempting a foiling project soon.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.