Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Batty for Halloween

Hello my crafty friends,
Here is my card for the challenge over at Artistic. The image is from Rick St Dennis I used Cuttlebug haunted house embossing folder on the base card. I add use Chameleon yellow marker on the moon but it didn't show up well on the black paper. I then added some Stickles Diamonds to it and that brought out the gold sparkle. I also used Spectrum Noir florescent yellow for her eyes and Stickle Diamonds for her wings. Be sure to stop by and see what the talented DT has for your Halloween inspiration. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. I love hearing from you. Have a happy crafty day.

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog such a helpful to me…… Thank you for posting…..!!!
    Stretched Wall art prints

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.