Thursday, April 9, 2015

SAVE THE EARTH

Hello my crafty friends,
I'm on a roll with step cards now. LOL. These images are from the sponsor Melonheadz for the challenge over at Give a Crafter a Cookie. I cut these project with the Silhouette Cameo.  I used the new Chameleon markers. Vibrant colors when used straight as a marker. Shading with the blender part is a bit tricky. You use the blender part of the marker to lighten the original color. I'm still getting use to the timing on the blending shading. I love my Spectrum Noir markers and will be using them. Breaking away from them is still hard to do. LOL. Although I did use only the Chameleon markers on this projects.  Again the colors are vibrant and juicy.  More to come as I get more familiar with them.  Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I love hearing from you. Have a happy crafty day.
I entered this in the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Very cute project. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Love the cute images you used! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really rocked this card...it's adorable! Hope you'll join us again at the Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.