Wednesday, February 18, 2015

3D Bowling Ball Box

Hello my crafty friends,
I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day. I'm already working on a 3D project for St. Patricks Day. Please follow me to see the next project.  Today's 3D project is a Bowling Ball Treat Box from the Silhouette Store SD#57679. It is filled with donut holes I made from scratch. I used this for the challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate.  Be sure to stop by and see what  our talented DT has for your 3D inspiration. I made 2 boxes to share with bowling  friends. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. I look forward to reading them. Have a happy crafty day.

3 comments:

  1. this is too adorable would be great for a birthday party favor hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! this is fabulous Kitt and those donuts holes sure look yummy!!
    Hugs,
    NOrma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute box! And the donut holes...look delicious!
    Lilian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.