Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Santa's Coming to Town

Hello my crafty friends,
I can't believe how fast the time is going. I have so many plans to get projects done and send out the holiday cards. I have 3 Christmas parties this week and another one next week.  Enough of my babble. Here is my card this week for the challenge over at PinSpirational challenges.   Be sure to stop by and see what the talented DT has for your Holiday inspiration.  The image is from Patties Creations. The cardinal is from the Silhouette store. I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the image and print and cut the image and card with the Silhouette Cameo.  Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. I may be busy, but I look forward to reading your comments. Have a happy crafty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.