Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thankful for my friend's sense of humor.

Hello my crafty friends,
I am getting so busy getting ready for Thanksgiving I forgot to send a card to a friend of mine. Thankfully, she has a good sense of humor. I know what she'll get me for Christmas this year. A calendar with the date marked so I won't forget next year. LOL.   I thought this image says it all. LOL  The image is from  Beccy' s Place and for the challenge over at Give a Crafter a Cookie Be sure to stop by and see what the talented DT has for your inspiration. I used the Silhouette Cameo to print the sentiment, card and cut it. Yes I did use my Spectrum Noir markers and it seems like the one's I need to use are dry. No worry though I have refills.   I just need to set some time aside to refill them. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. I love hearing from you. Follow me as I have a few more 3D projects I'm working on for you. Have a happy crafty day.
I entered this card in the following challenges:
Through the Craftroom Door: http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card - should make up for being late! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the image and the sentiment. Nicely done! Thank you for sharing and thank you for joining us this week at TTCRD!
    Cindy- Iammorethanamother.blogspot.com
    DT Member- TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute belated birthday card. Love the image and sentiment.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.