Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all

Hello my crafty friends,
The leaves are turning colors and weather is getting chilly. Today's card is for the challenge over at Pinspirational Challenges. Be sure to stop by and see what the talented DT has for your winter inspiration projects. The image is from Fred She Said. I had a little dog that love to jump in the leaves. Seems she always did after I had it racked into a big pile and then I'd have to start all over again. LOL.  I used the Silhouette Cameo to print and cut the base card, sentiment and image.  I used Memento sky blue ink for the sky and Spectrum Noir markers on the rest of the image.  Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I have a few more projects coming up due before Thanksgiving. So stay tuned and follow along as I get my DT challenges posted. Have a happy crafty day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.