Saturday, October 4, 2014

Get Well Card

Hello my crafty friends,
Today's card is for a friend who had knee surgery recently. The image is from Stitchy Bear Stamps. I'm back to using my Spectrum Noir markers and Stickles Diamonds for added bling.  This is also for the challenge over at Suzy's Bloomin the theme is "Get Well". Please stop by and see what the talented DT has for your inspiration for when you need a get well card. Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I love hearing from you.  Have a happy crafty day.
I entered this card in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is sure to cheer your friend up after her surgery! A bright, beautiful, delicate design!
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.