Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Parachute Card

Hello my crafty friends,
It seems I have alot of posts lately due to the labor day weekend. Whew, glad that is over. Now I have to get ready for the holiday rush. LOL. I'm beginning to see plenty of halloween items popping up already. I created this card for the challenge over at A Song in your HeArt.  I used the Silhouette Cameo to create print and cut the images. I use Ki twine for the lines on the parachute and I used Cuttlebug Clouds embossing folder on the base of the card. I edged the parachute with Tim Holtz tea dye ink and put both images on pop dots for depth.  Thanks for stopping by today and taking time to leave your comments. I love hearing from you. Have a happy crafty day.
I entered this card in the following challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.