Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Lesson from my dog

Hello my crafty friends,
Soon the weather will get chilly and the leaves will turn colors. Here is an image from Dee Designs. I don't have a bulldog but I do have boxers.  They loved to play in the leaves especially after I would rake them in a pile. I used Spectrum Noir makers to color the image.  I used the Silhouette Cameo to print and cut the dog, bone and sentiment and used Tim Holtz tea dye ink around the edges. The leaves frame was created in Scrapbook Max.  I inked the Darice pet paws embossing folder with memento brown ink then ran the base card through the Cuttlebug. I like the way it gives a deep and richer look to the card. Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I love hearing from you. Have a happy crafty day. 

I entered this card in the following challenges:
Crafting by Design:  http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com
Double Click Connection: http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/
Pennys Challenge: http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/









7 comments:

  1. That's a great background you have going on there. Love your card and so glad you linked up to play along with us at doubleclick connections.

    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dogs too. Thanks for sharing at DoubleClick Skittles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kitt!! Your background is amazing. Love that. Thank your joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Love the bone tag! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge~
    DT- Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the paw patterned paper. It looks more like fabric or faux leather than card stock. Love it. Thank your joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are looking for an excellent contextual ad company, I recommend that you check out Chitika.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.