Monday, July 21, 2014

New Home Box Card

Hello my crafty friends,
My sister bought a new house and lives out of state. She is having a house warming which unfortunately I can't get too.   Have I told you how much I love my Silhouette Cameo lately? LOL. I purchased the  box card Silhouette Design ID #57263. It fit perfectly in an a2 size envelop and wasn't hard to make.  I created the "sold sign" not part of the design.  And a gift card fits nicely inside too. Don't be afraid to try a box card, it's fun to make. Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I love hearing from you. Have a happy crafty day.
I entered this box card in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love it - very cute and clever :) Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fun and creative card! Love the creativity that went into making it. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.