Monday, July 7, 2014

An Easel Bday Card

Hello my crafty friends,
Here is an easel Birthday Card for my friend Janet. We had a birthday party for her yesterday and she loved her card. I purchased the pattern at My Scrap Chick and cut it with the Silhouette Cameo. I used Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder, silver glitter paper for the tray and candle sticks. Of course I had to bling it up a little more and used Stickles Diamonds over the sentiment. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your wonderful comments. I love hearing from you.  Have a happy crafty day.
I entered this card in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Love the shape of this! Thanks for joining in the fun and good luck in the draw!
    DebbieM SSD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.