Monday, June 9, 2014

Father's Day Card

Hello my crafty friends,
Father's day is just around the corner.  Here is the card I made for my dad. I hope it brings a smile to him.  This is his first father's day without our mom, and she always said he was the best.  The image is from QKR.  Be sure to stop over at Artistic Inspirations to see what the DT has for your Father's Day inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. Have a happy creative day.
I entered this card in the following challenges:
Heart 2 Heart Challenges: http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card - love the "bull" and the fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - just love that sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Father's Day card. Thank you for joining our 2 Cute Ink birthday challenge! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitt! This is so adorable! Love that image! Glad you played at The Pink Elephant Challenge! Come back again soon! Hugs! Nance

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.