Sunday, May 11, 2014

Another Fathers Day card for the Golfer.


Hello my crafty friends,
My hubby is a weekend golfer, but if he could he would golf everyday.  I created this card for the challenge over at Artistic Iinspiration  The challenge is to NOT USE designer or pattern paper.  Be sure to stop by and see what the design team has for your inspiration and join us in the challenge .  The image for my card is from Dr. Digi. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the image and I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. I mounted it on pop dots and added enamel dots (the white golf ball and green dots)  that I created from melting down pony beads. I used Cricut Embossing folder swiss dots for texture on the card base. I used memento summer sky, and green leaf ink to add a hint of background for the golfer and Tim Holtz tea die distress ink around the edge of the sentiment label. The labels and sentiment were also done with the Silhouette Cameo.  Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. Have a happy crafty day.
 
I entered this card in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love what you have done :) It's great, I think that another time I might try and give not using designer papers a go :) Thank you so much for joining us over at JIC this week, Hope you can join us next week. Sian (DT Co-owner)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great male card, well done. Thanks for joining in at CFTH.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun Swing card for a male. Fantastic idea. Thank you for sharing your talent with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.