Monday, March 10, 2014

Entry for Craftitude Challenge use some green

Hello my crafty friends,
Here is my creation for adding green for the Craftitude Challenges.  When I think green and this being March, of course I think of St. Patrick Day.  Well to be different and having this image from Aurora Wings to work with, I came up with this card for maybe someone who recently had twins.  I used Spectrum Noir markers and Stickles diamonds for sparkle.  The sentiment stamp is from my stash, I believe its from a Fawn Dawn but not sure. I used  Cuttlebug embossing folder and die from Stampin up thinlet set for the sentiment label.  The layered paper is from an Easter paper pack from my stash.  I rarely use ribbon because my bow tying is not the best. But I was determine to get out of my comfort zone and this bow looked pretty good to me for a change.  I used the Silhouette to print and cut the image an put it and the sentiment on pop dots.  I will have more projects coming that will get me out of my comfort zone.  I invite you to follow me as I continue on with this creative journey.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a happy crafty day.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.