Friday, February 21, 2014

You Rock

Hello my crafty friends,
Thanks for stopping by today.  The guitar image on today's card is from Meljens Designs. Can you believe it I haven't used one Spectrum Noir marker. LOL.  I printed the background paper with the Silhouette Cameo. The font is Oyster bay. I used Stickles Diamond on the guitar and glitter gel pen around the edges.  I mounted the guitar on popup dots for depth. Take a look over at Craftitude Challenges to join the challenge and see what our fabulous design team has for your inspirations. Follow me and see what I have coming up in the next few weeks. Thanks for leaving your comments I love reading them.  Have a great crafting day.
Sister Act Card Challenges: http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.com/
 




7 comments:

  1. Wow love the background paper you used it is so appropriate with the image. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card thanks for sharing it with us at crafty girls this fortnight.
    Hugs
    Fiona blog co-owner xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant mans card.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Crafty Little Fairies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your guy's card Kitt. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments, hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card ROCKS! Your background DP reminds me of Pink Floyd's The Wall. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs, Sharon/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat card! Thank you so much for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs! We hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card love the brick background! Thanks for joining Created with Love Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.