Monday, February 3, 2014

Be Mine

Hello my crafty friends,
Today's card challenge over at Artistic Inspirations the sponsor is Sassy Studio's.  I used Cuttlebug embossing hearts folder for the mat. I used Stickles Diamonds on the heart shapes. I cut the images out with my Silhouette Cameo. I found the free chaise lounge clipart online and I added the beads to add extra bling. It's been so dark and gloomy weather wise here, I just couldn't get the right lighting for this card. But it does look pretty in person.  I  used Spectrum Noir markers FS1,2,BP4,PP3,JG1,PP6,CT2,GB1. Thanks for leaving your wonderful comments so I can continue on this creative journey with you.

 

2 comments:

  1. So chic and sassy. Love the vibrant colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card hun, thank you for a great challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.