Thursday, December 12, 2013

ENABLER ALERT: SPECTRUM NOIR MARKERS TODAY ONLY FOR LESS THAN A DOLLAR

Hello my crafty friends.
I was surfing the web today and you know how I'm always saying how I love my Spectrum Noir Markers.

Today is your chance to try them at an incredible price you get a set of 6 for only $4.97 over at Consumer Crafts . Spectum Noir markers is coming out with new markers that will have brush nibs available to replace the chisel nib.  Unfortunately, the brush nibs won't fit the older model markers.. Which is why these markers are on sale. I have been using these older markers (I only got them last April)  and I can't see upgrading them for a brush nib. They are also refillable and I have bought a few of the refill bottles at   Scrapbook Warehouse . The blender refill was one of the first one's I bought.  As for which sets I would get first. are the essentials, because it does have the blender marker included. And I also would get the Pale essentials that includes the skin colors. Please leave a comment and let me know if you would be interested in learning more about Spectrum Noir Markers. Join me by following me into the New Year. There will new and exciting things coming to my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.