Friday, June 21, 2013

So many smiles

This image does make me smile as I think back to the days when I was a kid running out in the rain and jumping in puddles. And now I watch my grandchildren do the same thing.  Of course I used Spectrum Noir markers and I tried something different this time. Can you tell what it is?  I used IB1 gray marker to add shadow around the girl to make her pop. I used Spellbinders Butterfly circle die and the sentiment is from Stampin Up  The image is from Elizabeth Bell. Take a peek over at {Pin}spirational Challenge # 63 to see what our talented design team have made and be inspired. Thanks for stopping by today. I invite you to follow me along on this journey into exploring our creativity and hopefully inspire our imagination to greater heights.
Entered in the following Challenges: http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.se/

3 comments:

  1. Aw, what an adorable card, Kitt, and just darling colors and shading! So pretty! I am your newest follower, Kitt. Thanks for the inspiration. It will be so enjoyable viewing your future artwork. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute card Kitt... love that image and I love the butterfly die cut!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Things with Wings" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.