Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Getting a head start on Mother's day card.

Welcome to my blog I wanted to get a head start on Mother's day cards. My mom likes blue flowers and I found these at Joann's Fabric's the other day for a $1. I really like the Cuttlebug wedding suite embossing folder (bottom of card) I used Cuttlebug swiss dots for the yellow frame.. I used Stampin Up Indigo blue ink for the sentiment which is a rubber stamp from Stamps Happen. I'm going to send this card to mom early, it is still cold where she is and maybe spring will finally start when she see's the blue flowers. LOL. Thanks for stopping by Comments are read and appreciated.
 

I entered this card in the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Very PRETTY!
    Thanks for linking up at 2 Creative Chicks!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love the embossing and the flowers are fab. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.