Thursday, January 17, 2013

Today I created a card using the cricut create a critter cartridge. My card size is 5.5 x 4.25  I layered it with a sheet 5.25 x 4 that looked like vines in a jungle to me, from Martha Stewarts Woodland paper pack.  I printed the sentiment on the computer which I then used the Spellbinders nestibilities label to frame it. I also used light brown chalk around the edges to give some depth.  The face was stamped with the Peachy Keen PK 490 Everyday Faces set.  The monkey was cut at 2.5 inches.  I made another rocking gadget using 26 gage wire, a pencil and half inch circle punch. (see previous post on Roo Rocks). Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so cute! I love the face you used from PK, fit the sentiment so perfect! Loved your video, not only informative, but entertaining as well! Thanks!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.