Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bear Bell??

I created this card for the holidays and never posted it or entered in a challenge. But it just so happens that they are having a challenge over at Cupcake Craft for anything with a bell and over at Red Carpet Studio for a Bear card.  I cut the bear from cricut cartridge Bears on Parade and cut him at 2.5".   I put him on my own made spring action so he shakes. (see post below on Roo's 1st video) I also hand drew his eyes and mouth. I didn't have a Peachy keen critter stamps yet.    I found the cute bell at Joann's Fabric.the pom pom is silver & white.  The candy cane and mug are cut from a Stampin Up die and stamp set, along with the sentiment stamped in true red ink and border paper and ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kitt. Managed to track your blog down. Love this card and am happy you joined us at Red Carpet Studio.

    Hugs
    Dawn
    RCS CDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.