Sunday, November 15, 2009

Iris Folding Cards
Hello Everyone,I made a couple of iris folding cards. My 1st card was "thinking of you", and a learning card for me. I tried to use the thinest cardstock I had. but with the amount of folds this pattern had, it really bulked up the inside of the card. So the lesson I learned was: Not to put the design so close to the bottom of the card and to stamp (leaves) the card "before" I added the folded papers. On the second card (car)I used origami paper. It was thinner and less bulky on the inside and gave a good result. The Flowerpot card pattern was really for a witches caldron. which you can see in this video on youtube. Here Unfortunately, the site where I found the pattern is no longer available.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kitt,
    Wow, Iris folding is not easy, but you knocked it out of the park on these gorgeous cards!
    Great job!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my SVG blog! The link is fixed. You have such a great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.