Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday Ornament Iris folding

Here is an iris folding ornament I made. This one is special to me. I lost my best friend Donna to cancer last December 9th. Christmas was her favorite holiday and she asked us to remember to have Christmas every year. I bought her family a small Christmas tree that they could plant in the backyard with an angel ornament after the funeral. I promised that I would send an ornament to her family every Christmas in remembrance of her and our friendship. I miss her dearly everyday. I will be making her a glass ornament too and I will post that at a later time. I made the cards with winter wonderland cricut cartridge and embossed the white card with the Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder and added a blue gem to the middle of the snowflake. I used gold stickles to put dots around the red ornament and used Martha Stewarts gold glitter marker for the top of the ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.